Company Statement: Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for Plumbing & Plumbing Fixtures. To include Potables & Non-Potables water supplies, drainage, and sanitary sewer systems, and installation of gas lines according to state and local plumbing codes.
Construction Plumber Responsibilities
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures.
- Affix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes.
- Measure and modify pipes accordingly by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools.
- Diagnose plumbing problems and work to resolve any issues.
- Repair or replace damaged parts.
- Train new apprentices in proper plumbing techniques and practices.
- Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests.
- Keep detailed notes and create work reports documenting projects.
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning.
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes.
- 2+ years of relevant trade experience
- Knowledge in piping and ventilation systems
- Understands and follows state of Florida regulations
- Experience reading technical designs and blueprints
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Top Skills and Proficiencies:
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Quality & Accuracy Focus
- Documentation Skills
- Active Listening
- Manage Time Effectively