Company Statement: Pro-Tec is searching for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our thriving team. We are a family owned and operated company with a true passion for delivering the best finished product possible while also providing an experience far above and beyond what our customers expect. This position is an integral role within the organization and sets the tone for a customer’s experience as you will be their first point of contact as they reach out to have their issues resolved. As the main point of contact until the work is performed it is essential that this person has a positive attitude, is reliable and is willing to do what it takes while being a team player to accomplish our goals.
Customer Service Representative General Responsibilities
- Answering a heavy volume of customer calls, interpreting a customer need and scheduling service appointments within our field management software.
- Build effective relationships and trust with current and potential customers by listening to their needs and educating them about services that are relevant to their situation.
- Provide clear and accurate communication between customers and management within our service and construction departments regarding any scheduling changes.
- Greet clients arriving to the office with a warm and positive attitude while making sure their needs are met.
- Monitor the live dispatch board to ensure technicians are on time for appointments and that customers receive proper communication regarding any changes made.
- Provide timely resolution to customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints.
- Monitoring the office email and voicemail accounts assuring the messages are directed to the proper individuals or departments.
- Data entry.
- GPS monitoring.
- Support marketing campaigns and social media platforms.
- Most important: work closely with all Pro-Tec Plumbing team members to ensure top notch customer service that meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations in every aspect of the business.
- Must have at least two years of experience in customer service
- Experience in either the plumbing or HVAC industry
- Proven track record of over-achieving
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with our company CRM (Service Titan)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred.