With 2020 coming to a close, our team at Pro-Tec Plumbing & Drains couldn’t be more thankful for our community and our customers.
Like every small business, COVID-19 presented significant challenges to our operation. Yet, our company emerged stronger in the end and we’re eager and optimistic to start 2021.
We’re Thriving, Thanks to Our Community
For a business to succeed during challenging times, it needs hardworking employees and our community of loyal customers. Pro-Tec Plumbing is fortunate to have both. Our employees dealt with personal hardships and concerns, yet arrived at work focused on the job at hand. Our community had financial ups and downs of their own, yet called upon us when the need arose.
Pro-Tec Plumbing thrived in 2020 because we continued focusing on five core values that have defined the company since its founding in 2008:
- Teamwork: We have one goal – earning a 100% customer satisfaction rating. We all work together to make that happen. From the office to the warehouse to the field, each of us has a role in creating an environment that prioritizes exceptional service.
- Loyalty: We appreciate 5-star reviews on Google and Facebook, and welcome our customers’ feedback. However, we love when past customers call us to diagnose and repair a new plumbing problem. We work hard to earn customers’ trust and ensure we’re their first call on future plumbing jobs.
- Reputation: Pro-Tec Plumbing proudly serves residential and commercial customers in Southwest Florida. The company was founded on a promise of hard work, honesty and quality workmanship. Those are the words we want customers to say when describing our company.
- High expectations: Our calling card is quality workmanship. We expect the best from our employees. In turn, our customers should expect quality plumbing, superior service and honest pricing. That is why our Pro-Tec Promise is among the strongest in the plumbing industry.
- Family: Pro-Tec Plumbing is a family-first company. We want employees to prioritize their spouses, children and parents. However, we also want them to see their colleagues and customers as extended family. It is a true team environment. Together, we are much stronger.